A state or feeling of great distress or discomfort of mind or body, sum up all weirdo syllables and one gigantic heavy word strike will be “MISERIES”, my journey of miseries started without any warrant, suddenly everything around me demanded to leave home town and find platform to prove my identity, vigour and what not finally destiny introduced me to city full of glamour, mafia, black veil with silver lining attracting people from all nook n corner of country to realise their dream call it ‘ Mumbai’.
Mumbai holds surprises for every soul so were mine, time to pull up sleeves and get into action journey began on tough note moving around city in plush car, crisp currency filled pockets, delicious home cooked food everything passé. Travelling in supercrowded local train squeezing in with other 100 space of 50 ,carrying 90 lbs knapsack not less than albatross around my neck, surviving whole tiresome day on one ‘vada pav’ (bun with fried potato patty), finding oneself solitude by the end of day in 8 by 8 feet room no one around to talk, to pour out heart or shoulder to sleep on, this is the time when I missed my mother the most, her touch, real value of mother love she has bestowed on me unconditionally, the most difficult part was suppressing all that brutal emotional gush with such deathly force that could gobble up everything on its way.
If you are standoffish like me who doesn’t share personal information with an interloper, circumstances in such case turn out bleak. As they say life doesn’t leave you fruitless always, all you need is to look around and you might get blessed with joy, didn’t happen in my case would rather consider myself luckier without even looking around got ‘Chota packet’ (read small package) proved to be as sheer blessing in disguise in the middle of such a stressful time.
If I were to describe him, I would call him very loving, very introverted though generally polite most of the times real harsh when it comes to make you feel headstrong. I have been with him for past one and half year. He has been with me through thick and thin and always found a way to bring me joy. I have been spending most of time with him. And considering the amount of time we spend together, the support he gave it would not be wrong to call him most essential part of my life, strong reason making me realise hidden strength in me to survive n bounce back. And since his advent in my life, dealing with problems is much easier no doubts suggestions comes as by products. Now, family is what I call ‘chota packet’
He is real time tall in his vices and virtues, who loves to laugh and talk. I highly appreciate him for everything ,his valuable care, yell, and even his harshness.
I couldn’t find a better (read bigger platform) where I could thank him for everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment