I wanna say it loud
say it out
That I've found a girl of... my dreams
And anyone who ask I'll let them know
She's the one, I've been looking for.
That I've found a girl of... my dreams
And anyone who ask I'll let them know
She's the one, I've been looking for.
I never will forget the night
in the moonlight
saw you looking at me
I wonder if it was a dream
Night left me wonder -struck
don’t wake me, don’t shake me, don’t need no star bucks
don’t wake me, don’t shake me, don’t need no star bucks
She had me going crazy.
I skip a beat when I see her in the street
Wonder, this is how it starts
I skip a beat when I see her in the street
Wonder, this is how it starts
I swear you hit me like a vision
Brighter than the sun.
Can't seem to stop you from... running, through my mind
Brighter than the sun.
Can't seem to stop you from... running, through my mind
If its love want to feel it
and if this life want to live it
and if this life want to live it
Wish if I cud be the sunshine in your arms
Wish if I cud be love spark in your eyes
Feel like a kite in the bright midday
She stole my breath away,
She knows, she is so amazin'
my thoughts will echo your name until I see you again.
my thoughts will echo your name until I see you again.
I've never seen it,
I'm gonna feed it,gonna feel it.
If this is how lightenin strikes the heart.
.
If this is how lightenin strikes the heart.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment