Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Silhouette desire

Desire's, I suppressed it for years.
Suddenly the moments here

I miss pouring out my feeling where I can feel the severe pain with every reflex.
I miss me,
Where is my soul?
This is not me, the real me is emotional, interesting.
This new person is monotonous, insecure, boring.
I hate it. I'm bored
I'm so bored of my life. I feel like there is no depth top it whatsoever anymore.
Even writing is a struggle

Miss the intense passion.
My heart is aching.
The emotions keep spinning out.
I want to get unleash.
I want the bitter thrill of the falling in love for  first time
I miss fancying about someone I know.
Someone I adore.
has no name.
lives in me.
the one, walk me.
As fascinating as stars.
got a smile that could light up this whole town
I’ve seen her growing beautiful with time.
And like the sun, she brighten my day
She’s the kind of girl
that has the chemicals that makes me fall in love.
She is so close yet so …………far.
Hope to meet her soon before she walks way so far.
Before some unsaid words die.
Before voice go unheard.
Even, before heart sinks to dirt.

Am still so lost, freaked, puzzled holding some strange belief,
She is somewhere out there holding my luck.

I don’t know if she does exist. She rules my mind.
I wonder if I ever meet her,ask her
Will you …………

Will u be with me?
If I may not buy u Gucci to flaunt,
Ask you to hold me instead,till the dawn.

Luxury rides, long drives can be a great leisure
What if holding your hand, out for walk is more pleasure

I might not give you a mansion to own,
House we can call home.

Will you be with me?
If I tell you, have left all the comforts in some by lanes,
with sheer confidence running in veins

Will you be with me?
If Shimmer, glimmer will be far to see
Only treasure will be which one can’t see

Will u be with me? If bad memory is part of me
 Reasons to bring u smile will always be on me.

Nothing is perfect, neither me
U the one with, I feel complete

Unconditional love is all I have to give.

I don’t know what to do
Spending all my time, thinking about you
I’m falling in love with you.

 

1 comment: