Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blogging !!!

I have to start by saying I'm not really one for new years resolutions.  But this year, I'm determined to start crossing things off my bucket list -- so I guess that's become my new years resolution ;)   I really can't get over how fast time passes, which is why I feel like I need to start doing all the things I want to!  
One thing on my bucket list is to start a blog .... so here I am :) with my pidgin english.
It's been something I've thought about for a long time and I'm glad to be finally doing it. I'm not really sure what I'll be writing about but I have a feeling it will most likely be a culmination of random things that spark my interest .... shopping, music & movies, family & friends, cooking experiments :) or even just a rant or ramble for the day {haha}.

So here goes nothing ... hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment